【Ingredients and Concentration】The vaccine is composed of inactivated NDV Strain LaSota and AIV strain HP. Before inactivation, the virus content of NDV is more than 108.0EID50/0.1ml, the virus content of AIV(H9 Subtpe) is more than 107.0EID50/0.1ml.
【Property】Milky white emulsion.
【Actions and Uses】It is used to prevent Newcastle Disease and Avian Influenza(H9 Subtype).
【Application and Dosages】Subcutaneous injection in neck or intramuscular injection in chest is suggested; 0.2ml for a 2-week-old chicken, 0.3ml for a 2~4-week-old chicken, 0.5ml for an over 4-week-old chicken.
(1) The product can’t be used for chickens infected with abnormal health condition.
(2) Freezing is prohibited.
(3) The product can’t be used if packing is damaged, impurity is found or emulsion is broken or stratified.
(4) The vaccine is should be returned to room temperature and be well shaken before use.
(5) Needles should be changed regularly. It is suggested that a separate needle should be used for each injection.
(6) The vaccine should be consumed within 24 hours when it is opened.
【Specification】250 ml/bottle, 500 ml/bottle.
【Storage and Expiration】Storage at 2~8℃ for 12 months.